Who Encounter Learning Difficulties
At Trident special needs school, we have a vision to help children with special needs such as slow learners, difficulties with speech (speech impairment) hearing difficulties and also those who have mild to moderate learning difficulties (under the category of ADD, ADHD, ASPEGERS, DYSLEXIA,AUTISM).
We embrace these children and work towards helping them grow intellectually and emotionally.
We offer education in a friendly home style environment which is both comfortable and safe. We encourage each child to progress at their own space in a positive and structured environment.
At Trident we give these children learning support and equip them with tools that they can use to achieve success for today and in the future for independent living.
The Mission of Trident Homeschool –
to continue to make a difference to children, families and employers, and to provide the highest quality early care and education for each child, every day.
- Cultivate and motivate the child’s unique style
- Apply positive reinforcement to develop confidence
- Create awareness and promote communication skills
- Tap the child potential so that the child finds delight in learning
- Empower the child through his / her success.